100 Night Comfort Exchanges on Mattresses
Your new mattress will take a little time to break in, so we ask that you sleep on it for at least 30 nights to ensure the padding settles properly and your body is able to adjust to the feel of the new mattress. If your mattress is still not comfortable to you after 30 nights, you have the option within 100 nights from original purchase date to upgrade it for a different mattress of higher value.
Your original mattress set purchased is backed by our 100 Night Comfort Guarantee if:
*Your original mattress set was purchased for $699 or more, and
*You purchased a mattress protector pad as part of the sale (as shown on your original invoice), and
*The mattress was not a floor sample, closeout, discontinued product, or “as is” merchandise.
Details to remember
The re-selected mattress you purchase under the 100 Night Comfort Guarantee must be purchased at full retail price. No discounts, promotions, bonuses, sales, or specials of any kind will be applied, included or allowed toward the retail purchase price of the product re-selection. You must also pay any additional sales tax.
There is a minimum $50 redelivery fee (Local, 20 miles round trip from beaumont, ca) $1 per additional round trip mile over 20 for the re-selected mattress.
There is only one exchange per original mattress purchase, beginning with the original date of delivery.
The 100 Night Comfort Guarantee does not apply to box springs, foundations, adjustable bases, daybeds, metal beds, wood beds, special order items, floor samples/models, closeouts, discontinued, or “as is” merchandise.
This guarantee is for mattresses only. We do not exchange foundations, adjustable bases or boxes. For this reason, you must choose a new mattress in the same size as the original set. We do not exchange mattresses for size reasons.
Exchanges must be completed Monday through Friday via our delivery service for purposes of product evaluation. Dirty, stained, damaged, removed law labels, or abused products do not qualify for the 100 Night Comfort Guarantee exchange and void your warranty.
Exchanges and Returns on Linens & Bedding
All linens and bedding are returnable for a refund within 30 days of delivery. They must be in their original packaging including all literature and parts. A 17% restocking fee plus the round trip delivery charges will be deducted from the final refund. Refunds will be processed within 3-5 business days from receiving the returned items.
All unpacked, used or assembled items are non-refundable.
- You must be home or you must have arranged for someone to admit the delivery team. There is an additional charge if you are not at home for delivery.
- Someone over 18 must sign for the delivery we cannot leave merchandise without a valid signature from someone 18 or older. A Re-Delivery fee will apply in this case.
- There are fees for some setups We will be happy to unwrap your mattress/set and set it up on the frame. All daybeds and some complete beds require a setup/install fee. If you choose to assemble your purchase yourself, you assume responsibility for any damage from improper assembly. Contact your salesperson with any questions.
- There are some limits to haul away. Please be aware that we do not pick up excessively stained mattresses/foundations. We cannot take waterbeds, headboards/footboards, bed frames, etc. Transporting these items in our delivery truck risks damage to the other merchandise.
- Our delivery personnel will re locate your old mattress if so desired to another room at the delivery address if you would like to keep it for no additional cost. However we will NOT move/relocate headboard/footboards, waterbeds, wood frames etc.
- In the event of an excessively stained mattress. Please contact your local refuse company as they generally allow one or two "large" or "bulky" item pickups every year, usually for no charge. In this case our delivery personnel will move the mattress to your garage or front door to help facilitate local refuse company pickup.